Monday, March 10, 2014

Okay? Okay.

Hi girls!

I haven't done a monday blues post in ages, and I've been wanting to do some nerdfighter/fault in our stars nail art for a while, and suddenly I realized, "Hey that's blue!". Anyways, these are a little random so I think some explaining is required. My thumb is short for "Don't forget to be awesome" which is a little saying from the Vlogbrothers channel on YouTube, my index is the nerdfighters gang sign (click here for explanation), middle nail is from the actual book The Fault in Ours Stars, ring is short for The Fault in Our Stars, and finally the pinkie is a hanklerfish (explanation for that here).


I only read the Fault in Our Stars a couple weeks ago, I heard that a movie is being made of it and I always try to read the books before watching the movie. Anyways, I highly recommend reading the book, it's really sweet, clever, and funny, but be warned it does have a sad ending (I was actually told not to read the ending in public under any circumstances!), but it's very worth it.



Polishes I used:

The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
NYC in a new york color minute water street blue,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Nicole by OPI sweet dreams,
Sephora by OPI lights, glammer-a, action!,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments: