Sunday, March 2, 2014

NYC Mint'ed on Broadway swatches and FFTB flowers

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Finger Food's theme buffet challenge is flowers, and I took the chance to swatch one of my untrieds! This is three coats of NYC in a new york color minute mint'ed on broadway without topcoat. Mint'ed on Broadway is a dusty turquoise, it was a little streaky on the first coat but the second and third smoothed it right out. Clean up was a breeze so I suspect that it'll be very easy to take off, most of NYC's creme polishes are the same. It has a normal dry time so I didn't have to wait very long to stamp.


And here's the floral portion of my mani! I was going to stamp in mint but for some reason my mint polish turned this dingy ugly shade of green when layered on this, so I turned to my trusty Konad white stamping polish. The stamping plate is Wistonia W110, and I finished with topcoat.


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. great mani love the color and I love your blog name is cool hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful - love this mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing color...lovely mani dear

    ReplyDelete