Thursday, March 27, 2014

GOT Soul Eater Medusa nail art

Hi girls!

It's the very last day of the Golden Oldie Thursdays challenge and today's theme is yellow/peach. I've been favoring my peach polishes lately so I decided to go with yellow, and I've actually been wanting to do these for a couple months. These are inspired by an anime called Soul Eater, specifically the character Medusa. She has black nails with yellow arrows, and I rarely see anime characters with nail art so I knew I had to try to replicate them!

After painting my nails black, I outlined the arrows in a white polish, filled them in with white, and then went over the top with yellow. I probably could of just done the arrows in the yellow polish, but layering nail art over white really makes colors pop!

Polishes I used:

The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
NYC black lace creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
L.A colors color craze sea shell,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: