Sunday, March 9, 2014

Finger Foods dots and stripes

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Finger Food's theme buffet is dots and stripes! I was going for a vintage/grunge vibe in today's mani and I think I pulled it off nicely!


I started with a base of Petites color fever vintage gray and then layered two coats of Ulta popping bottles over it. I think I could've worn popping bottles without any base but I would of had to use four or more coats. I stamped with Wistonia W111 and Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist. I really love popping bottles but it was very streaky even with a base polish.


Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. They look absolutely stunning :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent design! It looks like exploding suns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour combo and cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! reminds me of an Ancient Egyptian sun love it good job xx

    ReplyDelete