Sunday, March 16, 2014

Finger Food Theme Buffet St. Patrick's day

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Finger Foods theme buffet is St. Patrick's day! I was all set to do some shamrock nails, but as I was pulling together my stuff I realized I was just going to re-create what I did last year, so I decided to do something a bit more subtle, an Irish green stamped design!


My base is RueBeaute! nail deco, I swatched it ages ago but haven't really used it since. It dries matte and very fast, I didn't have to wait long at all before stamping my vines with Rimmel London 60 seconds camouflage. SH21 is the plate I used, I really love this image, it's so versatile. If you want some reading to get you in the Irish spirit for tomorrow, I just finished Round Ireland with a Fridge by Tony Hawks and it's a fantastic story about a young man hitch hiking round Ireland on a 100 pound bet, it's a great read!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping! That green on green looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! You did a really amazing job here. :)

    ReplyDelete