Sunday, March 30, 2014

FFTB Mother's day nail art

Hi girls!

It's the very last day of the Finger Food's Theme Buffet already! It's mother's day in England and today's theme is the same! I did my mom's nails for the occasion and since she's a die-hard quilter I did some sewing nail art.


I started with a base of blue and then used a detailing brush to paint a running stitch down her nails, and I used the same brush to paint a black threaded needle on each of her thumb nails. I finished it off by matting it, I think matted glitter lasts much longer on the nail than if you used a normal shiny top coat.


Polishes I used:

The Color Workshop base coat,
Color Mates little blue box,
Revlon whimsical,
Jordana boy oh boy,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
NYC matte me crazy,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: