Sunday, March 23, 2014

FFTB Freestyle: Glittery Bows

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Finger Foods Theme Buffet is freestyle, and I've been wanting to try out these nails that Hey, Darling Polish! did for the cute theme a couple weeks back. I loved how she nestled the bows on the top of the nail, so I tweaked the colors a bit and came up with this!


I started with a base of Essence nude glam peach cream and then alternated Revlon whimsical and Sephora by OPI lights, glammera, action! every other nail for some sparkle. I freehanded the bows in petites Color Fever vintage gray, and then outlined then using a striping brush and Wet n wild wild shine french white creme. To finish I matted the nails with NYC matte me crazy, I just love the look of matted glitter!


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. These came out great!! The colors are lovely too!! Lovely job!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Matte glitter is always so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors you used <3 So cute!

    ReplyDelete