Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekly wrap up #95

Hi girls!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: The Caged Graves by Dianne K. Salerni,
Listening to: Boats and Birds by Gregory and the Hawk,
Drinking: raspberry and rose bubble tea,
Eating: chinese food for my b-day dinner,
Making: some new skirts,
Watching: Supernatural, Attack on Titan, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Free!, Frozen,
Liking: this sweet poster,
Finding: this adorable card,
Wanting: to make this funny cookie tray,
Wearing: a HP t-shirt and my converse,
On my nails and fave nails of the week: lace half moons,
Blogs I've started reading: On a Chalkboard, Pokenailart, Lyndar the Merciless,
Fave pic of the week from Keep a weather eye on the horizon,
Playing: Galaga on my ds,

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment