Sunday, February 23, 2014

Water Kappa nail art

Hi girls!

Today is the cute theme in the Finger Foods challenge! I was inspired by these nails, they're little water kappas! A water kappa is a creature from Japanese folklore, and they have bald heads so that's why the nails have that circle of yellow on the top of his head. I used a dotting tool for his eyes, beak, and the little blushies, and I did the darker green with a nail art polish.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The color workshop base coat,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
Pure ice free spirit,
NYC in a new york color minute lexington yellow,
Wet n wild megalast candy-licious,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Color Mates nail art teal,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. So cute !! I am also doing fingerfood theme's challenge just followed u on bloglovin and GFC. Hope to see u on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is so cute I love your water kappa great job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload!!! Absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too cute! I love the bright colors :3

    ReplyDelete