Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Hi girls!

It's the very last day of the Mish Mash challenge and theme is seasons. We're in our rainy season right now where I live so I decided to do a rain drop design. I used four different blue polishes to create a shimmery gradient for the base of my nail art and then I used a dotting tool and a detail brush for the raindrops, I started by making a dot for the bottom of the raindrop and then I freehanded the pointed tip with the detail brush.



I'm in a bit of lull with my nail art challenges, I just finished around three of them so I'll be able to slow down a bit for the next couple days. Participating in challenges has helped me think of some of my best nail art, but I do like having a stretch of time to just post whatever without having themes.

Polishes I used:

The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild megalast I need a refresh-mint,
NYC cashmere cream,
Sally Girl brainy,
Wet n wild fast dry teal of fortune,
Sephora by OPI Lights, Glammer-a, Action!
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: