Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mish Mash Hetalia America nail art

Hi girls!

Today's theme in Mish Mash challenge is animated movie/tv show so of course I did some Hetalia nail art! I have a laundry list of manis I want to do for Hetalia, and since I already sort of knew what I wanted to do for America's, that's what I chose for today!


My index is Al's pet whale, my middle is America (A.K.A Alfred F. Jones), my ring is his flag, and the pinkie is his best friend Tony the alien. I used a striping brush for all the details and outlining and a dotting tool for the eyes. I went with a cartoony flag instead of trying to paint the stars, for some reason I just can't freehand stars.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
NYC french tip,
NYC color in a new york minute water street blue,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
L.A colors color craze seashell,
Orly ever burgundy,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
L.A colors art deco dark blue,
NYC color in a new york minute sidewalkers,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
a detail brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: