Monday, February 10, 2014

Let it Snow Winter challege last day dotticure

Hi girls!

So for my second post for today I have my mani for the last day of the Let it Snow challenge! The last theme is to re-create your favorite mani from another participant. I decided to try this mani Polished by Audison did for the dots theme from a couple weeks back.


My version is a bit more hodge-podge looking but I really love how it turned out. They really pop in real life, they're actually a bit flashier than what I usually have on my nails!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild megalast violet attack (not sure why this is named violet when it's so blue),
NYC in a new york color minute water street blue,
Jordana boy oh boy,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: