Friday, February 7, 2014

Let it Snow re-create your favorite mani

Hi girls!

It's the next to last day in the Let it Snow challenge and today's theme is to re-create one of your manis from previous themes in the challenge. I'm re-creating my day five mani, the theme was owls. My previous mani was going to look like this but my stamping came out horribly so I had to scrap it and turn it into something else. Anyway, this is what it should of looked like!


My base is Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink and I stamped with Wet n wild wild shine black creme and W115. The glitter is NYC in a New York color minute sparkle top coat, I won it in a giveaway a couple weeks ago, I'll be doing a post on the goodies I got very soon!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love the base from Wet n wild!
    All the details on your nails look also perfect ;)
    I really like this manicure ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here, and send me your link in the comments when you have accepted, so I can see your answers to the questions. :)
    http://polish-asphyxiation.blogspot.com/2014/02/and-nominees-are.html

    ReplyDelete