Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hearts and polka dots

Hi girls!

The Strum my Heartstrings challenge and the Week of Love challenge have the same theme for today, hearts! My mani is loosely based on these nails, I wasn't able to find the original source so that'll have to do. This was a fairly quick design to do, but I had to use four coats of my base, NYC sheer french manicure kisses, so overall it took a bit longer than I expected. I used a dotting tool for the polka dots and a detail brush for the hearts on my index and pinkie.



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop base coat,
NYC kisses,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
NYC in a new york color minute fruit punch,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

 Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. They look so so cute :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I really like this nail art!
    It's just perfect for valentine ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete