Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hearts and Kisses french mani

Hi girls!

Today's mani is compiling a trio of different themes, I missed the heart theme from the Finger Food theme buffet Sunday, it's french tip day in the Strum my Heartstrings challenge, and it's kisses day in the Week of Love challenge. I thought it'd be near impossible to put all of these together but I managed to pull it off!
I wanted to do something different from the normal white tipped french mani so I pulled out two of my lightest pink polishes and I think they look really pretty together in a subtle way! And I couldn't figure out a way to add hearts and kisses to this so I flipped through my plates and found this cute image!

Polishes I used:

The Color workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
NYC matte me crazy,
and Konad m4.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments: