Thursday, February 27, 2014

Golden Oldies Thursdays challenge orange

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the GOT challenge is orange! I only have a handful of orange polishes because personally I think it doesn't look that great on me, and most of the ones I do have, I've picked up rather recently. So I didn't have that many options for my nails, I stamped NYC in a new york color minute heat wave over a base of Wet n wild wild shine blazed with W101. My two shades are pretty close in color so my stamping didn't pop, but I do like the subtlety of it.


The second picture was taken without flash, and it's closer to the true color of blazed but the stamping wouldn't show up. Blazed is a almost pastel coral orange, for some reason my camera made it into a neon tangerine!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the to colors blend in with eachother. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete