Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Black and White stamped rose tips

Hi girls!

 It's the next to last theme in the Mish Mash challenge and the theme is black and white, it's also roses in the Week of Love challenge, and symbols of Valentine's day in the Strum my Heartstrings challenge.
I decided roses are a pretty good symbol of Valentine's day so I have a black and white french mani for you today!
The black stamping is much darker in real life, for some reason it showed up gray in my pictures. I just took a image of a rose and stamped half of it on the tip of the nail, and then went over the sides again to fill in the entire tip.

Polishes I used:

The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop iced out,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
and Wistonia W104.

 Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love it when a mani multitasks for different challenges! ;) Nice French Tip, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love these Frenche tips!
    This manicure looks beautiful :)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Seriously, you need to give me stamping lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and lovely and delicate! :)

    ReplyDelete