Monday, January 13, 2014

Where's Waldo nail art

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Let it Snow challenge is stripes! Usually I'm no good at freehanding stripes, but I think they look passable this time! I wanted to throw in some nail art too, so since Waldo from Where's Waldo wears a striped red shirt, I striped my nails red and white and then I painted a little Waldo peeking up on the tip of my ring nail.


I'm very happy with how Waldo came out, I think his little hat turned out really cute! I used a small detail brush and a dotting tool for all the details on Waldo. He was actually much easier to paint than I was expecting, for some reason his hat was the hardest part to paint!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Petites color fever seashell,
e.l.f smoky brown,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love your Waldo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. He looks great! He was always known to me as Where's Wally when I was growing up... why does he have different names I wonder? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! You must be very patient to have done such a nice job!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW, this mani looks soo cute on your nails!
    I love it!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so cute! Waldo look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome! Your Waldo turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete