Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekly wrap up #94

Hi girls!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams,
Listening to: Know Your Enemy by Green Day and Do you wanna play deductions,
Watching: Hetalia, Supernatural, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, SAO, Full Metal Panic, Blue Exorcist,
Finding: this interesting nail art pen,
Liking: this wonderful person,
Wanting: to try these nails soon,
Planning on: getting my hair cut like this tomorrow,
Buying: some new dresses that I probably won't be able to wear for two months since it's so cold,
Eating: udon noodles,
Drinking: root beer,
Wearing: fuzzy socks,
On my nails and favorite nails of the week: blue glitter gradient,
Blogs I've started reading: The Undercover Princess, Little Red Maple, Dressed up Nails,
Favorite pic of the week from Keep a weather eye on the horizon,

Thanks for reading!






1 comment:

  1. Sadly, Dressed Up Nails hasnt' updated in nearly a year. I love the artwork she has already done, but I think that blog is abandoned :(

    ReplyDelete