Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weekly wrap up #93

Hi girls!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Confessions of a murder suspect by James Patterson,
Watching: Supernatural, Hetalia, Full metal panic, SAO,
Listening to: Pub and Go England,
Liking: this funny tent,
Finding: this cute purple mani I want to try,
Wanting: this adorable narwhal screwdriver,
Eating: chocolate covered cream puffs,
Drinking: Dr. Pepper,
Wearing: my hair curled,
Blogs I've started reading: Make Love Pretty, Harrietjacksonx, Creativenails4fun,
Buying: Sephora by OPI polishes for cheap from Big Lots,
Planning on: doing some elf reviews soon,
On my nails: 4th Doctor scarf nails,
Favorite nails of the week: Where's Waldo nail art,
Fave pic of the week from Keep a weather eye on the horizon,

Thanks for reading!






1 comment: