Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weekly wrap up #91

Hi girls!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: The diary of a young girl by Anne Frank,
Watching: SAO, Uta No Prince Sama, Hetalia Beautiful World, Supernatural, Walking Dead,
Listening to: Falling in Reverse,
Making: mochi for new years day,
Eating: Tims jalepeno kettle chips,
Drinking: mint tea,
Wearing: berry lip stain,
Liking: this dupe recipe for panda express rangoons,
On my nails and favorite nails of the week: Minty Snowflakes,
Finding: this funny song someone made for their dad,
Playing: Sims 3,
Wanting: to make these diy tea bags,
Blogs I've started reading recently: Finger Food, HG Nails Design, Superficially Colorful,
Favorite photo of the week from Keep a weather eye on the horizon,

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. love your blog! lovely post, followed x

    www.sophiewardlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your weekly wrap-ups! I'd love to do something similar but I'm not organised enough :)

    ReplyDelete