Sunday, January 12, 2014

Theme Buffet geometric nails

Hi girls!

It's the second day of the Finger Food's Theme Buffet and today's theme is shapes/geometric. I've been wanting to try this image out for a while now, it didn't stamp as clearly as I thought it would, but I still really like the result!


I started with a base of e.l.f mod mauve and a light coat of Ulta holiday mixer. Mod mauve was a light creamy mauve beforehand, holiday mixer is in a dark purple jelly base so it really darkened it.


I stamped with e.l.f pot of gold and W111, I love the sort of gypsy circus feel to this mani, I think I'll be playing around with this image some more very soon.


Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is great! The stamping is subtle but once you see it you want to stare at it for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what this reminds me of? A cool vintage tie dye pattern, which is SO.COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really pretty, what set is this plate from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so shiny! The stamp gives a sort of tye-died effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this and the pattern is cool :)

    ReplyDelete