Thursday, January 30, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink birthday mani

Hi girls!

This is the mani I wore for my birthday yesterday, my base is four coats of Revlon colorstay seashell. I picked it up at Big Lots for 1.50, and I thought it would be a nice neutral base for nail art but it's super sheer so that was a bit of a let down. My nail line is less noticeable in real life, but not by much.

I stamped over seashell with one of my oldest polishes, Orly razzle. The plate is W111 and the glitter topper is one coat of Sephora by OPI G-listen to your heart (I love that name!).



I stopped at a little coffee place in Salem because I heard they had bubble tea and I've wanted to try it out for a while. I got a raspberry/rose blend and it was really good! I don't think I've ever had anything rose flavored before, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it! And by coincidence my nails perfectly matched my drink so I snapped a quick pic.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment