Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nordic Five nail art

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Mish Mash challenge is use your favorite technique. I couldn't decide if freehand would be too vague but I decided to not worry and just do something!


These are the Nordic Five from Hetalia, my pinkie is Norway, ring is Iceland, middle is Sweden, index is Finland and my thumb is Denmark.
I'm very happy with how Sweden came out I think he's pretty cute!


I did all of their flags on my right hand in the same order, pinkie is Norway, ring Iceland, middle Sweden, index is Finland, and thumb is Denmark.


These were a bit more difficult to do since I'm right handed, but I don't think they look too shabby!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild fast dry buffy the violet slayer,
Wet n wild megalast violet attack,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
NYC color in a new york minute lexington yellow,
Jordana boy oh boy,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment