Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mish Mash color combo you would never use

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Mish Mash challenge is two colors you would never usually pair up. The only combo's I could think of were purple/orange and pink/green, I've put together some pretty weird colors so it was hard to think of something I haven't done.


And I reached the conclusion that there's a reason I don't put purple and orange together, the first two pics are with a shiny topcoat, and then the last is matted.


I'm not sure if matting this helped at all, I think it might look slightly better?


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine sunny side up,
The Color Workshop lavender,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
and NYC matte me crazy.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment