Monday, January 6, 2014

Let it Snow Pink Snowmen!

Hi girls!

It's day twelve of the Let it Snow challenge and today's theme is Snowmen! I wanted to do something different from the usual blue snowmen mani, I'm getting a little burned out with blue nails to be honest.
You can't really tell but this is a skittle mani, I used three different pink glitters layered in different combinations, but they turned out all kind of looking the same.


The snowman is stamped with SH10, his eyes wouldn't pick up when I stamped so I had to go in with a detail brush and give him his two tiny eyes. My base polish is The Color Workshop sweet glaze, and this is three coats. It's a super creamy easy to apply polish, it's a touch sheer but I think that's just because it's such a light pink. It dried surprisingly fast, ten minutes and it was ok to stamp on!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop sweet glaze,
Wet n wild wild shine sparked,
The Color Workshop dream world,
Crayola tickle me pink,
NYC matte me crazy,
and SH10.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin:

    ReplyDelete