Monday, January 20, 2014

Let it Snow Dot Animaniacs nail art

Hi girls!

I've gone out of the box for today's theme, it's dot day in the Let it Snow challenge and I took that literally and painted some Dot nails! In case you don't know, Dot is a character from the kids show Animaniacs. This along with Angry Beavers is one of my favorite 90's cartoons and I've been wanting to do some nail art for the show for ages!
I used a detail brush for all the details on Dot, and the actual dots are stamped with SH23.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
NYC black lace creme,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild wild shine sunny side up,
Konad red,
L.A colors color craze sea shell,
a detail brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment