Friday, January 3, 2014

Let it Snow Challenge minty snowflakes

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Let it Snow challenge is snowflakes and I wanted to try out a different color
scheme than usual, at first I considered doing a pink and black design but while looking through my stash I decided to try out this mint and black combo.

                                                                with flash

My base is Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet, this is one of my absolute favorite polishes and I've almost entirely used up the bottle! I wasn't able to use topcoat since I stamped with Konad black, as you can see on my pinkie it smears something horrible. The plate I used is W120, I used all three of the snowflake images for the mani.

                                                                   without flash
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Those black snowflakes look just perfect.
    I also love the mint polish ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous base colour, I wouldn't have thought of using that for snowflakes. I really like the idea and your stamping is so good!

    ReplyDelete