Friday, January 17, 2014

Let it Snow 4th Doctor scarf nail art

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Let it Snow winter challenge is Hats/Mittens/Scarfs. I decided to go with scarfs and today's mani is inspired by the 4th Doctor's iconic scarf. I got the idea from this youtube tutorial but I changed the color scheme around a bit.


I started with a base of white so all the colors would really pop and I painted all the stripes with a detail brush.

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
L.A colors color craze nuclear energy,
NYC color in a new york minute sidewalkers,
NYC color in a new york minute heatwave,
NYC color in a new york minute flat iron green,
The Color Workshop unnamed,
Ulta let the flames begin,
China Glaze def-defying,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
Color Mates nail art cocoa,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the different polishes that you used for this design!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete