Thursday, January 9, 2014

GOT challenge pink hearts

Hi girls!

I've joined the latest Nail Tarts challenge, the Golden Oldie Thursday challenge! The gist of the challenge is to use your oldest polishes that you haven't used in a while and give them some love!

                                                   


THE RULES

* the polish you use should be at least one year old
* if you haven't been a polishaholic that long, you can use the oldest polishes you have
* the polish should be previously used, but if you're stuck, you could free a yearling from Mount Untried (seriously, some of mine are reaching puberty out there)
* you can use more than 1 polish as long as it fits the theme and the rules


Day one is pink! The two polishes I picked are actually some of the oldest I own, I think they're three or four years old. My base is a unnamed The Color Workshop polish and  the pink I stamped with is Wet n wild wild shine lavender pearlescent.


I stamped with W102, since these are both such shimmery polishes it was a bit difficult to get a clear picture of the stamping. The polishes contrast a bit less in real life so this actually turned out to be a pretty subtle mani.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. What a great challenge! ;)
    This manicure looks lovely on your nails!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete