Thursday, January 23, 2014

GOT blue glitter gradient

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the GOT challenge is blue and I pulled out all stops for this mani! I used seven of my older blue polishes for these nails, and I love how it turned out!


These are much darker in real life and the silver glitter stands out a bit more, for some reason my camera has a history of hating glittery gradients. I used a crackle in this, instead of putting it on the normal way I sponged it on and I really like the way it turned out, I'll be doing that in more manis to come!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine carribean frost,
Jordana boy oh boy,
Pure ice french kiss,
EN-VY blue my mind,
Crayola pacific blue,
Orly star of bombay,
Sally Hansen crackle overcoat distressed denim,
and a sponge.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment