Sunday, January 26, 2014

Finger Foods Theme Buffet sparkle

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Finger Food's Theme Buffet challenge is sparkle, and I didn't really have any ideas for any nail art, so I decided to just swatch one of my newer sparkly polishes. I picked up a bunch of polishes for more than half off at big lots a couple weeks back, I got this one for 1.50. This is Revlon colorstay rain forest, three coats with topcoat. It look almost identical on the nail and in the bottle, but it's a bit darker in real life.


I could of stopped at two coats but I usually do three when I'm swatching. I think this'll look great in a Halloween mani or stamped with black. This took absolutely forever to dry though, I think it was around three hours before I was able to do little things without worrying about totally wrecking my nails.


Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's my favourite kind of green - gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice green shade. It's so autumny (I think this word doesn't actually exist) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... And actually for my Mish Mash Challenge on Wednesday I am going to be comparing "Rain Forest" with Sinful Colors "Amazonian".. They look very close in the bottle..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this green <3 I saw it in the store the other day but wasn't sure how it would be out of the bottle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great foresty green! :) Nice swatch! :)

    ReplyDelete