Sunday, January 5, 2014

Finger Food's Theme Buffet animal print

Hi girls!

Finger Food's theme buffet challenge starts today! The first theme of the challenge is animal print.



This is the four eyed butterfly fish, aren't they beautiful? I copied the scale pattern as best I could by doing a sort of fishtail design and the spots were super easy to do.


I used a detail brush for everything and I also added a thin coat of Claire's glow in the dark blue so they glow too!

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Lakme' color crush 03,
Wet n wild wild shine black crème,
Orly star of Bombay,
Claire's glow in the dark blue,
The Color Workshop topcoat,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Alexandria, these are awesome! The fish are beautiful and I love that you found something a little different from the normal animal print. Gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've done this! Really great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty and I love the colors you chose!! Lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I bet they look so cool when they glow too! High-five, fellow fish nail art buddy :) I like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a great job here with this mani love the life-like pattern/colours used well done :)

    ReplyDelete