Sunday, January 19, 2014

Finger Food Theme Buffet weather

Hi girls!

I'm a bit late with today's post, this theme crept up on me and I almost forgot it was today! Today's theme in the Finger Food Theme Buffet is weather and I have a lovely cloudy mani to match the weather where I live! It's been gloomy and overcast 24/7 for over a week and it's making my daily sky pics a bit boring, but it finally brightened up today!
I started with a white base and added a coat of Sephora by OPI flurry up to give the clouds a bit more texture. The blue is Jordana boy oh boy and I used W113 for the cloud stamping.


Other polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
and The Color Workshop iced out.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Those colors are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!Very beautiful))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super cute, that bright blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute design!
    I love the different colors that you used and especially the blue polish,
    Look soo pretty!

    I love your posts! thanks for sharing this gorgeous mani with us!
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the silvery with the blue, it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete