Saturday, December 28, 2013

Weekly wrap up #90

Hi girls!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Antigoddess by Kendare Blake,
Watching: Walking Dead, Hetalia Beautiful World and World series, Madoka Magica, KnK, Hataraku Maou Sama, SAO,
Listening to: Alex Day,
On my nails and favorite nails of the week: Glittering Snowflakes,
Wearing: an owl locket I got for Christmas,
Eating: coconut pocky and chocolate oranges,
Drinking: Italian sodas,
Liking: this neat idea using old puzzle pieces,
Disliking: that my laptop won't play dvds without downloading some app,
Finding: this cute pigtail tutorial,
Blogs I've started reading recently: Pause for Polish, An Accent Nail (I love how she includes a song to go with each mani!), Davina Tian,
Making: Christmas ornaments,
Planning on: getting a hair cut soon!,
Playing: air hockey with my little bro on his new toy,
Wanting: to have known about these vintage gift wrapping tutorials before the holidays were over,

Thanks for reading!


                                                       Happy Holidays from Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment