Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekly wrap #89

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Ready Player One Ernest Cline,
Listening to: We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel,
Watching: The garden of words, Hetalia Beautiful World, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, Madaoka Magica,
Finding: this tutorial on how to make a mini treehouse for your house plant,
Liking: this gorgeous illustration and that it's the first day of winter,
Eating: toast with strawberry jam,
Drinking: Cranberry Sprite (not sure if I like it or not),
On my nails: candy canes,
Favorite nails of the week: Loop the loops and hoola hoops,
Blogs I've been reading recently: Colorful Cupcake Cat, The Undercover Princess, Like A Candy Shop,
Wearing: my thick fleece Christmas socks,
Wanting: to make these DIY book clutches.

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment