Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nail Tarts Christmas Winter Challenge Day 3

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Christmas Winter challenge is holiday colors (green, red, gold, etc).
I went with a vintage Christmas color scheme for my mani, I was really pleased with how my sweater mani came out yesterday so I used the same stamp again in today's mani.
I started with a base of pink and then added a coat of a heavy gold glitter topper before stamping.


I'm surprised at how orange it turned out, the pink I used was Essence colour & go peaches and cream which is a very light almost pastel pink, but I think it would've of looked less vintage if the colors had turned out differently, so I guess I'm happy!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild fast dry the gold and the beautiful,
Konad special white,
Essence colour & go peaches and cream,
and W120.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get this stamp cause it's soooo cute. looks just like a sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's that orange. Love the color <3 And the mani is soo pretty, I need those stamping plates as well *_*

    ReplyDelete