Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mish Mash challenge stamping

Hi girls!


This week's theme in the Mish Mash challenge is stamping! I figured I should go with something Christmas related, even though I just thought of a really cool pink and black punk rock looking mani I want to do! So for once I'm being seasonal, although I will be doing something for Friday the 13th in two days.
My right hand's stamping turned out clearer on my right hand so sorry for my slightly awkward looking photo. I started with a gradient of a coral and a red polish, but they melded a little too well so it's mostly red on my middle and ring fingers. Once that dried I stamping with Konad's white stamping polish and W120.


Other polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny top coat,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
and Wet n wild wild shine blazed.

Thanks for reading!

8 comments: