Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mish Mash around the world

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the Mish Mash challenge is around the world, I briefly thought about doing Hetalia nails but I was in a time pinch and that would of probably taken around two hours to do! One of Wistonia's stamping plates has a bunch of iconic landmarks from all over the place, the Statue of Liberty was one of them and I really wanted to use it, but it just wouldn't stamp.
My index finger is the Leaning tower of Pisa (wasn't thinking when I stamped it so it's not that lean-y), my middle is a pagoda, my ring is the Coliseum, and my pinkie is the Eiffel Tower.
And I'm actually wearing pink today for On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!


Polishes I used:

Essence colour and go peaches and cream,
Nina Ultra Pro gladiator,
Konad black,
W114,
and NYC extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like how you've alternated the colours =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect stamp for the theme! I love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. World tour in a single mani! Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete