Thursday, December 19, 2013

Loop the loops and hoola hoops

Hi girls!

It's day five in the Christmas Winter Challenge and today's theme is toys. I first thought of doing these nails last week and I'm so glad I was able to squeeze them into all the challenges I'm doing right now!
If the title hasn't clued you in, these are The Chipmunk song (Christmas don't be late) nail art, with a plane that loops the loop and Alvin's hoola hoop! My airplane was inspired by this mani by Enigmatic Rambles, it was painted with a detail brush and the hoola hoop was done with a nail art polish.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
picture polish frosting by cosmetic cupcake,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Sinful Colors nail art a slice to go,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment