Monday, December 9, 2013

Let it Snow Winter challenge Day 5 Owls

Hi girls!

I had a devil of a time with these nails, first my basecoat decided to bubble, then my pink base dried into this weird almost shatter, and then the owl image that I stamped smeared all over the place! I had a lot of time invested in this mani already, otherwise I would've just given up, so I just quickly freehanded some owls in black over the top of all my smeared stamping.
I'm glad I didn't give up after the stamping, they're actually kinda cute in a doodly hand-drawn way. Someone told me they look like Totoro and I can't see them without thinking that now!


Polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny topcoat,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Wet n wild wild shine black crème,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment