Monday, December 30, 2013

Let it Snow new years!

Hi girls!

It's day ten of the Let it Snow challenge and today's theme is new years! Since yesterday's new years eve mani was a darker and sophisticated looking mani I wanted today's to be brighter and more fun.
My base polish is The Color Workshop bijou blue, I was a little confused when I first saw the name of this polish since there's a Wet n wild with the same name, but then I found out that Markwins owns both brands so I guess they just swapped bottles?
I usually wouldn't really care but bijou blue is a really fussy polish that takes three coats and shrinks back from the tips of the nails, just over all it's a pain in the neck to use.
Anyways back to the mani, I stamped some gold flower/stars and added some silver holo glitter to finish it off.

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop bijou blue,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
The Color Workshop hallucination,
The Color Workshop top coat,
and SH24.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: