Friday, December 20, 2013

I ♥ candy canes mani

Hi girls!

I'm combining two challenges for today's mani, the Let it Snow Winter challenge theme for today is candy canes and the Nail Tarts Christmas Winter challenge theme is christmas food, I'm a little early with the second theme for once instead of my usual last minute posts!
These were inspired by this mani by Holy Manicures. I've been wanting to try a DIY glitter base coat for a while now, and I finally picked up some Elmer's from the store yesterday. I'll wear these for at least a day and then I'll probably do a post on how my glitter base coat turned out, fingers crossed that it works!

 

Polishes I used:

DIY glitter base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Pink ice by rue21 031,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Ulta let the flames begin,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments: