Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Traditions christmas tree nails

Hi girls!

It's Day 4 of the Christmas Winter challenge and today's theme is holiday traditions. My family doesn't go all out for Christmas, but we always get a huge tree and hang about ten pounds of ornaments on it, so that was the inspiration for these nails. I really liked this mani from The Crumpet, and the way she layered the different glitters, so this mani was partly inspired by that.



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild fast dry sage in the city,
Wet n wild fast dry party of five glitters,
and L.A colors art deco gold glitter.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love our Christmas tree.. each year the kids make more crap {I mean stuff lol} to put on it, but I'm a tree-nazi and make sure they don't overload it and make it look like the garbage tip :) Your nails are sparkly beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful manicure :)
    Me and my fiancé never have a huge Christmas tree in our apartment cause we have a cat that loves to play with Christmas trees ;) We did have a rather huge one one year but we did not want to have to vacuum all the time so we decided to buy a plastic one instead... its about 30-40cm tall :)
    I love it. It looks so cute with the lights in and the glitter :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green is such a beautiful colour, such a pretty and festive look!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete