Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Glittering Snowflake nails

Hi girls!

Merry Christmas! I painted my nails a cheery red to go with the dress I'm wearing to Christmas dinner today, I stamped a little snowflake with BM14 and added a thin coat of Wet n Wild fast dry party of five glitters.


Party of five glitters has red, purple, green, light blue and silver medium and small glitters, they're much brighter and sparkly in real life so I think it's a perfect combo for Christmas!


Thanks for reading and have a wonderful holiday!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the glitter on your nails!
    The white snowflake looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails that glitter would be perfect for New Years too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! They do totally work for Christmas and New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, they look so festive! The snowflake looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very nice nail art... red is red and is always classy!
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete