Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 31 33DC and Day 3 Let it Snow Winter challenge

Hi girls!

It's day three of the Let it Snow winter challenge and today's theme is penguins! It's also day 31 of the 33DC challenge and the theme is to use three of your favorite polishes in a mani. I wouldn't say these are my absolute favorite three polishes since it's so hard to narrow it down, but these are pretty high on my list! I chose Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet (my base), Jordana boy oh boy, and Wet n wild megalast candy-licous (the stamping).


I also added a super thin coat of Revlon whimsical over the stamping, it's a very light blue glitter topper with pastel blue, pink, and silver glitters. It's pretty drab by its lonesome but it looks great as a topper over this mint polish! I used SH08 and finished with a coat of NYC extra shiny top coat.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments: