Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Cupcake nails

Hi girls!

Day nine of the Let it Snow challenge is Christmas, I was inspired by these nails by Polish and Pearls. After I did these I realized there's a tutorial, so if I had followed that these would've probably turned out better, but oh well!


I'll probably re-do these following the tutorial, but they don't look too shabby this way!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Ulta let the flames begin,
rue beaute! nail deco unnamed,
a dotting tool,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. They look amazing!!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nails!
    They are so creative! Great job :)

    And a perfect manicure for Christmas
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete