Monday, December 23, 2013

Audrey, start the revolution!

Hi girls!

A couple weeks ago Destany from Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom put out a call for guest bloggers for her birthday bash post, the challenge was to create manis inspired by her current fave song Audrey, start the revolution by Anberlin. To see the post, all the details, and her mani (Happy B-day Destany!), along with mine go here.
The cards on my index finger were partly inspired by this mani by One nail to rule them all.



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Konad black,
Konad red,
EN-VY funny bunny,
NYC matte me crazy,
BM02,
BM03,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love your nails!
    They look great, I think the red and white look beautiful together ;)

    ReplyDelete