Saturday, November 16, 2013

weekly wrap up #86

Hi girls!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron,
Listening to: Don't Mess With Me by Temposhark,
Watching: Supernatural, Raising Hope, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Madoka Magica, Hetalia Axis Powers, Walking Dead,
Making: mochi from scratch later today,
Eating: mounds, caesar salad,
Drinking: Sprite,
Buying: some new NYC polishes and some old kokeshi dolls from an estate sale,
Wearing: leggings for the first time in ages,
On my nails: NYC fruit punch,
Favorite nails of the week: 33DC geometric,
Disliking: that I sprained my wrist and have to wear a brace for two weeks,
Liking: this idea for a sleeping mask,
Finding: this adorable makeup eraser,
Wanting: this cute lipgloss (but mostly for the packaging),
Blogs I've started reading recently: rexxx did it, Beauty Chapters, Spud Nails,
Learning: that potatoes have two more chromosomes than humans!

Thanks for reading!


                                             Jo's pic of the week




1 comment:

  1. nice post ! I like how u added everything ! btw followed u via GFC hope u will also like to follow my blog <3

    ReplyDelete