Saturday, November 9, 2013

Weekly wrap up 85#

Hi girls!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (really loved it!),
Watching: Hetalia axis powers and beautiful world, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Spice and Wolf, Supernatural, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, The Walking Dead,
Listening to: Labyrinth by Oomph,
Sewing: Hetalia mochis! I'm excited to post about them!,
Playing: Homestuck (or is it reading, I can't decide),
Eating: Arby's Smoke House Brisket sandwiches (they're actually really good!),
Drinking: Sprite and lots of tea,
Wearing: my new cat ear ring from Forever 21 and my hair in a top knot,
Favorite nails of the week: England nail art,
Finding: these neat map tights,
Wanting: to try out this neat diy edible happy meal kit,
Liking: these cute orange floral nails from Vic and her nails,
Disliking:-----
Planning on: posting these more reliably, sorry for goofing off!,
Blogs I've started reading recently: ErinZi's Nails, My Nail Polish Online, My Nail Files,
Learning: that Russia is bigger than Pluto!
Buying: a cute France sticker from a mall vendor and a bunch of new books to re-read.

Thanks for reading!


And here's my weekly cute pic of Josephine (a new tradition at a girl and her chicken named betty!).

1 comment: